Saturday, October 17, 2020

Not today

Hapi and I are both feeling crappy. This is the first time in a long time that she has refused to go for a morning walk; she won't even come out of her doghouse. I don't feel all that great either, but I was willing to go for a morning walk with her at the least. When she refused to come out I was kind of at loose ends, it just doesn't feel right to not start the day off with a walk. I do have other things to do, I just have a hard time wrapping my head around no morning walk today.

She would look at me and lick her lips each time I called. Her way of saying, "Thanks but no thanks."

2 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

So sorry to hear this, Annie, she sounds really poorly. It is always discomfiting when the daily routines are shattered.

I hope she emerges later.

XO
WWW

ElizabethAnn said...

Yes, she has good days and bad days, maybe this is just a bad day. But sooner or later a bad day is going to be a Really Bad Day. One tries not to think too much about that.