Friday, March 13, 2020

Explanation

I started blogging in 2008 under my own name, which has since changed. This blog reflects the name change. If you want to see older posts, go to MzOdell's Page.

The poem in my "About Me" description is from a longer poem by A.A. Milne called "Explained". I love almost all of A.A. Milne's poems and this one has special significance since it is about a little girl with the same name as me. The accompanying picture is also from the same source.

So there it is, all Explained!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi. what do you think Jennifer Jane is meant to be in the poem "explained"? a pet of some form?

ElizabethAnn said...

Look up the poem, Jennifer Jane is identified there. She's a doll.

Unknown said...

O yes, I downloaded "Now We Are Six" so I could see the lovely accompanying illustrations. Thanks for the help!